How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spa Gift Basket Supplies

In another post, I talked about how to encourage others to purchase more for you, thus resulting in higher sales/person. Another idea is to create custom one-of-a-kind spa gift baskets. What can you put into your spa gift baskets?

soap
bath salts
body butter
lip balm
massage oils
loofah sponges
netted poof scrubs
washcloths
small hand towels
coffee
flowers (I'd use artificial)
tea
biscuits
any type of organic edibles
and so on...........
I'm sure you can think of many good ideas. You can theme the baskets and add the specialty products for that theme.

One resource that I will recommend for spa gift basket supplies is Quinessence. They offer products that can help you expand your product line to create beautiful one-of-a-kind gift baskets. I do a lot of soap with Fragrance Oils because so many of my customers love them. But they also love good quality Essential Oils (especially lavender). Aromatherapy is very beneficial and many customers want those benefits. So you can list your features and ingredients in your products, but be especially sure to list the benefits -- THE BENEFITS SELL THE PRODUCTS!!!!!!!

If you know of a good business to add to my blog directory that is in the spa gift basket supplies area, please leave me a comment and I'd be happy to get their link on my website!

Remember, you can use aromatherapy benefits to sell your soap! And if you need any help learning to make soap check out my website at How to Make Soap.

No comments:

PREVIEW MY DVD HERE!!

Recommended for Essential Oils

Camdengrey Essential Oils