How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Thursday, February 21, 2008

All Natural Unscented Lotion for Mixing

Many of you know that I stay away from making lotion to sell. It is because of the rules involved with the FDA. Lotion is considered a cosmetic and there are a TON of regulations when it comes to cosmetics (and I would hate to have my business shut down).

I have however, made lotions for myself and my family. Lotions are easy to make. There are recipes with lots of exotic ingredients and there are simple recipes. I tend to favor simple ones. I found a recipe for an all natural unscented lotion for mixing. You can click on this link here to read it.

It is not specific about the type of oil you use. I guess I would tend to use sweet almond oil (it's my favorite in lotions and lip balms). I plan to make some up, but if you beat me to it, post a comment and let me know what you used and how it turned out!

Check out my soap making tutorial at How to Make Soap.

No comments:

PREVIEW MY DVD HERE!!

Recommended for Essential Oils

Camdengrey Essential Oils