How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lavender Lotion or Bath Salt

Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. It is known for many qualities, but perhps it is best known to have a relaxing and calming effect. I love goatmilk lavender and oatmeal soap and also lavender lotion and bath salt. You can create your own lavender lotion or bath soap with many recipes that are on-line for free. But I would recommend that you purchase your lavender essential oil from Camden Grey.

This company has a very good reputation among soap makers and I have been using their Lavender Essential Oil for many years -- it's wonderful!!! It is also excellent for using in lavender lotion or bath salt. If you need a good recipe for a lotion or bath salt, post a comment and I'll get a few listed here. If you already know how to make lotions and bath salts but would like to try making soap, visit my website at How to Make Soap.

No comments:

PREVIEW MY DVD HERE!!

Recommended for Essential Oils

Camdengrey Essential Oils