How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Monday, February 18, 2008

How to Make Cow Milk Soap

I have had people interested in making milk soap and they have asked me about my process, but what they really wanted to know is if they could substitute cow milk for goat milk. I live in the dairy region of the great Wisconsin dairy state, so it would not be out of the question to ask how to make cow milk soap. Quite simply, you can make soap as easily from cow milk as you can from goat milk. The key is to have a good recipe to start with and know how to incorporate the lye so your milk doesn't curdle.

You can read my story about getting started in soap making at How to Make Soap. The on-line or DVD soap making tutorial can help you learn how to make cow milk soap as easily as many have learned how to make goat milk soap.
Cow Milk isn't identical to goat milk, but I think any milk soap is far superior in nourishing qualities than non-milk soap (that's just my opinion, not a fact -- as there are some pretty nice non-milk soaps out there).
PREVIEW MY DVD HERE!!

Recommended for Essential Oils

Camdengrey Essential Oils