How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Finally Did It!

I finally got the monumental job of transferring all my information from my old blog at www.homeschoolblogger.com/milksuds to this blog. It is such a relief that I cannot tell you. For a long time now I have been sending people to my old blog to dig up information. The old blog required a pretty extensive knowledge base of html code. All I know about html code is self taught so that is not much information! I didn't know how to properly organize all the information and I felt terrible asking them to dig through the archives. Blogger makes blogging easy with their neat little wigits and gadgets and such! Now everything is labelled -- neat and tidy and information should be easy to find!

Please be sure to subscribe to the blog and also subscribe to my new yahoo group.

Here are the details on Milksuds yahoo group:
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/milksuds
Group email address: milksuds@yahoogroups.com

The yahoo group is only available to individuals who have purchased the on-line/DVD video or my e-book which is soon to be released. This is in an attempt to keep things manageable on my end. I really have thought it would be neat to have a forum for people to share their thoughts, ideas, successes and failures. Don't you think it will be valuable to get input from other soap makers who began just as you did?


On the yahoo group note....make sure you sign up for the individual posts instead of the digest as I don't think (I could be wrong) there will be so many individual emails that it will bombard your inbox.

I certainly hope this organization helps you out!
PREVIEW MY DVD HERE!!

Recommended for Essential Oils

Camdengrey Essential Oils